Support HR and programme management
An important part of a mentoring programme is the programme management. The program management has the overall responsibility of the mentoring programme, and it is the role of the programme management to do follow-ups during the programme, to provide support to mentors and mentors as well as generally ensure quality assurance of the overall mentoring programme.
The role and responsibilities of the programme management include:
- Communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Design the enrolment process
- Design and facilitate the matching process
- Design and facilitate the various workshops and development activities
- On-going supervision
- Evaluation and documentation of final results in relation to overall objectives
KMP+ House of Mentoring offers support to HR and the programme management
Through virtual or physical meetings, we can help with designing the framework for the mentoring program and sharing knowledge with the programme management. In addition, support the mentoring programme’s management team (as required) in managing the programme and, for example, dealing with confidentiality issues, supporting individual mentor/mentee couples, etc.
- Clarification of the role of the programme management
- Design the matching process to ensure appropriate match
- Establish principles for follow-up and support for mentors and mentors
- On-going support to HR and programme management – ensures optimal benefit of the programme
Sign up for our newsletter and receive
- News and inspiration in the fields of mentoring, leadership and talent development.
- Information and offers on our courses and events.
- Offers and discounts on our books and materials.
- Invitation to participate in surveys.
- News about KMP+ House of Mentoring
For more information about our privacy policies read here.
When signing up for our newsletter you give your consent to receive the above listed information and offers. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with confidentially.