The Mentor+Game accreditation course provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to train mentors and mentees yourself, reducing the cost of your organisation’s mentoring programme whilst ensuring its quality. As accreditated facilitator you will be able to guide your mentors and mentees through the Mentor+Game and create a better foundation for learning and development within the mentor/mentee pairs.
Mentor+Game Accreditation – a powerful tool for increasing the effect of mentoring programmes!
The Mentor+Game accreditation provides you with:
- An introduction to mentoring and mentoring programmes
- Theory and practice around the many roles of the mentor
- Concrete experience in using the many variations of the game for training
- Theory and practice around the facilitator role – group dynamics, the learning process and communication skills
- An understanding of when and how the card game will be most valuable to apply
- A facilitator manual which gives a theoretical and practical instruction in how to use the game
This accreditation is for HR consultants, career consultants and other internal consultants, trainers and facilitators who wish to use the Mentor+Game for training mentors and mentees within the organisation. This is a cost-effective and qualitative good solution for organisations, who wants to build internal competencies in managing and facilitating mentoring programmes.
With a certificate in the Mentor+Game you and your company will have a unique opportunity to tailor your mentoring programme with elements that ensure you reach your goal for the programme.
External consultants/consultacy companies who are interested in our concepts, models and tools are welcome to contact us for a discussion of coorporation opportunities and licensens.
During the accreditation you will be given presentation of theory, models, techniques and tools, and the work form combines group work, cases and facilitator training exercises, as well as creating the framework for discussion and exchange of experience.
Participants receive both theoretical and practical insight into the usage of the Mentor+Game approach and its many aspects, and there will be increased focus on the role of the facilitator.
Next dates for Mentor+Game Accreditation
- September 24 – 25, 2019
- November 25 – 26, 2019
- February 24 – 25, 2020
By attendance from non-Danish speaking participants the accreditation course will be held in English.
Se our other courses and workshops in our course overview.
The accreditation course takes place over 2 consecutive days, both days within the time period 9am – 4.30pm.
You should expect time for home preparation between day 1 and 2.
The accreditation course is held at our venue in Virum.
Price & registration
EURO 2,500 excl. VAT
The price is per participant and includes participant fee, facilitator/trainer kit*, and refreshments both days.
- The Mentor+Guide to Mentoring Programmes (the book)
- Facilitator/Trainer Manual
- Training binder
- One set of mentor/mentee materials (Workbook and hand-out role cards)
- One set of Diversity Icebreaker questionnaire and profile folder
- A box with 20 workshop role cards
Please notice that due to the Danish Tax Act we are obliged to charge VAT for events, courses and conferences held in Denmark. This applies to persons and companies within and outside the EU.
Sign up and register for the Mentor+Game accreditation
Please note that your enrolment is binding. However, if you are not able to participate, a relevant colleague may take your place. Read our terms and conditions here.
Once you have signed up for the course, we will send you a confirmation of your registration and an invoice.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive
- News and inspiration in the fields of mentoring, leadership and talent development.
- Information and offers on our courses and events.
- Offers and discounts on our books and materials.
- Invitation to participate in surveys.
- News about KMP+ House of Mentoring
For more information about our privacy policies read here.
When signing up for our newsletter you give your consent to receive the above listed information and offers. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with confidentially.