Get a mentor and focus on your professional and personal development
An Executive Business+Mentor can become your confidential and professional discussion partner
Our Executive Business+Mentors all come from the top of Danish business life, and the high quality of the programme ensures benefits for both individuals as well as their companies. With a mentor, you get a professional discussion partner, who supports, give advice and helps you through the challenges you are facing.
You should consider getting a mentor if you (are):
- facing new challenges
- new to the role as manager
- in need of changes
- wish to develop your career further.
Get a Mentor – accelerate your career and learning
Why get a mentor?
An Executive Business+Mentor is an external discussion partner outside of your normal network. A professional partnership with a mentor can help you to:
- Strengthen your leadership skills.
- Manage new challenges.
- Accelerate your learning and development.
- Increase your ability to create results.
- Clarify your next career step.
It is important to us match you with the right mentor, who can both support and challenge you. The first step in the matching process is to take a personality test which looks at your social and emotional competences, as well as provides feedback and assessment on your role as a leader and development opportunities.
The KMP+ Consultant will be your personal contact during the programme. At a preliminary meeting, your KMP+ Consultant will introduce you to the concept of mentoring, and together you will agree upon the overall purpose and learning goals. This preliminary meeting and the personality test form the basis for the match. Your KMP+ Consultant will find your mentor and arrange your first meeting between you.
The programme layout
The Executive Business+Mentor programme runs over a 12 month period in which you and your mentor will have 8 sessions. You will plan your meetings directly with your mentor. Throughout the programme there will be supervision from the KMP+ Consultant to support the process.
- Gain new insights, see different perspectives and use them to act more purposefully and with bigger impact.
- Receive support and advice to help you optimise your strengths and develop your leadership skills.
- Increase your ability to deliver results.
- Take advantage of having a confidential place to discuss the opportunities and challenges you face at work, and your long-term professional development.
Benefits for your company
Our focus is on ensuring that your partisipation also bring value to you business. We recommend that your company invest some energy in your mentoring process as it is an important prerequisite for a successful outcome to create a common understanding among the different stakeholders. The company’s benefits includes:
- Improved employee retention.
- Improve employee performance, as, with the help of their mentor, employees learn how to maximise their strengths and accelerate their learning.
- Focused support for new leaders, enabling them to start generating results more quickly.
- Development opportunities for experienced employees, which increase motivation.
The first step in the process is to arrange a meeting between you and our KMP+ Consultant, where you will be introduced to the concept of mentoring and agree on the overall goal for the learning process. Then you will complete a personality test which will form the basis for the match between you and your future mentor. Hereafter, you will meet your mentor and start the programme.
Price DKK 19.500 excl. VAT
The price includes a personality test and a Mentee Tool Kit which consists of the book “The Mentor+guide”, a workbook and a set of role cards as well as the introduction meeting with the KMP+ Consultant and supervision throughout the programme.
Please contact us for a non-committal meeting
KMP+ Executive Business+Mentor Network
Our Executive Business+Mentors are specifically chosen for their extensive professional knowledge and experience, and all have completed a comprehensive mentor training programme. Those we invite to become part of our Executive Business+Mentor network are experienced leaders (at least 10 years) and have a proven track record in developing talents and achieving business results. Our mentors mainly come from larger private Danish companies and from many different areas of expertise e.g. finance, accounting, research, consulting, logistics, sales and marketing.
Our mentors are people who want to use their skills and experience for the benefits of others. Their participation in the programme is voluntary and they do not receive any payment.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive
- News and inspiration in the fields of mentoring, leadership and talent development.
- Information and offers on our courses and events.
- Offers and discounts on our books and materials.
- Invitation to participate in surveys.
- News about KMP+ House of Mentoring
When signing up for our newsletter you give your consent to receive the above listed information and offers. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.