Workshops for Mentors and Mentees
To create great mutual learning relationships that provide value to the participants as well as to the organisation, both mentors and mentees need to have the same understanding of mentoring and access to the same toolbox. We offer standard and tailormade workshops, online or classroom based, separate or together, to transfer knowledge and train skills for effective mentoring.
All our workshops for mentors and mentees are tailored to the objectives of the organisation and the purpose set out in collaboration with the programme manager.
Typical topics for workshops during the mentoring programme are:
- Career development, career navigation and career paths.
- Networking - building, maintaining, and expanding networks.
- Stakeholder management.
- Navigating - e.g. leading others, leading the team.
- Talent development - developing yourself and developing others.
Want to learn more?
Send us a request and receive more information on our workshops for mentors and mentees
The Mentor+Game™ is a key tool in all of our workshops for mentors and mentees and is based on the theory of experiential learning and the 10 situational mentor roles
When you design your mentoring programme, we recommend including
Initial training workshops
Initial training separately for mentors and mentees to prepare them for kick-off and first meeting.
- To understand what mentoring is and is not
- To understand own role and responsibility
- To train mentoring skills
Kick-off workshops for mentors and mentees together to facilitate community building, alignment of expectations, and their first meeting.
- To create a community around the programme
- To provide context about the programme
- To facilitate the first meeting of mentor/mentee pairs
Workshops during the programme
Workshops - separately or together - during the programme to facilitate learning, sharing and networking, to present new tools for effective collaboration, and to monitor progress.
- To facilitate learning, sharing and networking
- To present new tools for effective collaboration and monitor progress
Closing workshop - to formally close the mentoring programme and transition into informal professional relationships.
- To formally close the mentoring programme
- To transition into informal, professional relationships
- Can be combined with the Mentor+Survey™ to create benchmarking