Mentoring Matters! - Webinars & Events
Webinars and events from KMP+ House of Mentoring are for those interested in learning more about mentoring and mentoring programmes. During these webinars we share our knowledge from practice and research about how to design and implement successful mentoring programmes. All webinars and events are held in English – unless otherwise stated.
How do I attend a webinar?
All webinars are delivered via Zoom.
- Use the sign up form to register for a webinar
- You only need a computer, smartphone or a tablet with acces to internet.
- If you wish to access the webinar via iPhone or iPad, then it is necessary to download the Zoom app before the session begins.
- Please use headphones to optimize the audio quality, you do not need a webcam.
- Not later than the day before, we will send you an email invitation with a link to the webinar and information on how to access the webinar.
Please note that a video recording of the webinar only is sent to those who actively participated in the webinar. The recordings will be available for 10 days.
The full list of all our webinars and events are below.
Mentoring for diversity and inclusion
In this webinar on-demand, you will learn about how mentoring can impact the diversity and inclusion agenda and the most important design elements for ensuring the diversity and inclusion benefits of mentoring.
ROI on mentoring - How can we measure the success of mentoring?
In this webinar, you will learn about different approaches to and models for evaluating and documenting the value of mentoring. You will hear about some barriers to measuring and documenting results, examples from practice and research