Mentoring Matters!™ - Webinars & Events
Webinars and events from KMP+ House of Mentoring are for those interested in learning more about mentoring and mentoring programmes. During these webinars we share our knowledge from practice and research about how to design and implement successful mentoring programmes. All webinars and events are held in English – unless otherwise stated.
How do I attend a webinar?
All webinars are delivered via Zoom.
- Use the sign up form to register for a webinar
- You only need a computer, smartphone or a tablet with acces to internet.
- If you wish to access the webinar via iPhone or iPad, then it is necessary to download the Zoom app before the session begins.
- Please use headphones to optimize the audio quality, you do not need a webcam.
- Not later than the day before, we will send you an email invitation with a link to the webinar and information on how to access the webinar.
Please note that a video recording of the webinar will NOT be sent afterwards. We want to actively involve the participants during the webinar. After the webinar, you will receive a summary of the presentation.
See the full list of all our webinars and events below.
These webinars are for corporate representatives only, and all presentations will focus on supporting corporate internal HR representatives and leaders in their design and implementation of mentoring programmes.
If you represent a consulting company or you are a professional coach/mentor, please contact us directly with your interest and we will explore how we can help you.
June 22 - Return on Mentoring
Time: 09.00 – 10.00 CET
How can you measure and evaluate whether your mentoring programme has been a success? When do you measure and evaluate during the programme to ensure the programme is running well? – and why is this important?
In this webinar, you will learn about different approaches to and models for evaluating and documenting the value of mentoring. You will hear about some barriers to measuring and documenting results, examples from practice and research, and – depending on the number of participants – there will be an opportunity to share experiences of what you are doing in your mentoring programmes.