Mentoring Matters! Yesterday, today, and tomorrow! In today's hybrid and global workplace one of the biggest challenges is to create a better work experience for all. Belonging drives people to feel connected to their workplace and their colleagues and part of something bigger. Leaders that foster a feeling of connectedness and nurture wellbeing create organisations that thrive.
Mentoring is one of the key development tools to create an inclusive workplace defined by a culture of belonging and ensuring the organisation can be long-term successful.
Want to learn more about how we can help?
Book a free consultation with one of our consultants
Why mentoring is important in a hybrid workplace
Mentoring supports your strategic challenges, such as:
- Attracting the best talent - employer branding.
- Onboarding - to accelerate integration and reduce time to full performance.
- Retention - reducing employee turnover.
- Filling the pipeline - with talents ready for a new position.
- Diversity and inclusion - enabling and empowering diverse talents.
- Mobility - filling the pipeline across organisational boundaries.
- Accelerating learning - to build the skills needed for long-term performance.
- Developing company specific competencies - that can only be developed by internal knowledge sharing.
- Wellbeing - to support remote employees in the hybrid workplace, to reduce tension leading to burn-out, and to increase cohesion.
How we can help - our Mentor+ approach
We support HR, programme managers, mentors and mentees on their development journey. We can help with designing the framework for the mentoring programme and will transfer knowledge to your programme managers.
All our services are grounded in the Mentor+ approach. The design of the programme is carefully tailored to meet the organisation's strategic needs, and the key stakeholdes are closely involved to make sure the programme has a clear, agreed goal and generates the desired results.
Our Mentor+ approach
- Provides tools and concepts that increase the competencies of mentors and mentees.
- Recognizes the importance of the mentor role - and that mentors also learn.
- Increases the motivation and engagement of mentors and mentees.