On August 1st the price for the Mentor+Facilitator™ accreditation increases to DKK 24.500. Ensure your spot at the accreditation course no later than July 31 to get the current price at DKK 18.750
Mentor+Facilitator™ Accreditation and Licence
When you would like to build internal skills for training mentors and mentees!
The Mentor+Facilitator™ accreditation and licence - training programme for mentoring programme managers – provides organisations with a cost-effective way of building high quality internal skills for training mentors and mentees and delivering your mentoring programmes.
The core of the accreditation is the Mentor+Game™ with the 10 situational mentor roles. Used as the key tool for training mentors and mentees throughout the mentoring programme, it provides continuous learning and development. The Mentor+Game™ is a solid tool that ensures understanding of mentoring and the mentor role while enhancing motivation and ensuring increased benefits for the participants as well as for the organisation.
With a Mentor+Facilitator™ accreditation you and your company will have a unique opportunity to tailor your mentoring programme with elements that ensure achieving your programme goals.
Value for the organisation
The Mentor+ concept makes it possible to design and implement mentoring programmes that support the organisation’s employer brand and contribute to retention, development and employee attraction. As an accredited facilitator you are licensed to use the Mentor+Game™ concept in your own organisation. This is a cost-effective and qualitative good solution for organisations, who wants to build internal competencies in managing and facilitating mentoring programmes.
How to become an accredited Mentor+facilitator™
The Mentor+Facilitator™ accreditation is a tailormade online training programme for programme managers. Together with the facilitator licence you will gain the right to use the Mentor+ concept for training mentors and mentees in your organisation and access to a unique online toolbox.
As an accredited Mentor+Facilitator™, you can use our proven methodology, the Mentor+Game™ and the fully equipped online Training Toolbox to train your own mentors and mentees.
- Clear understanding of Modern Mentoring and the Mentor’s Many Roles.
- Insight into learning processes and barriers to learning in the context of mentoring.
- Skills in developing design for mentoring training and workshops – online and in person.
- Insight into the unique tasks and responsibilities of facilitating mentoring programmes.
Special benefits of the individual accreditation course
- Individual feedback and coaching on your practice facilitation sessions tailored to your needs and your context.
- Opportunity to explore ideas and concerns about your mentoring programme with the KMP+ consultant and receive advice and recommendations.
- Fully individualized conversations and planning of the online live sessions.
- Opportunity to practice in your own organisation with volunteers acting as mentors and mentees, thus spreading the understanding of mentoring to more stakeholders in the organization.
The estimated time period for completing our Mentor+Facilitator™ accreditation training for programme managers is 6-8 weeks.
Price: DKK 18.750 excl. VAT
On August 1st the price for the Mentor+Facilitator™ accreditation increases to DKK 24.500. Ensure your spot at the accreditation course no later than July 31 to get the current price at DKK 18.750.
Included in this price:
- 5 online self-study modules
- 5 live online sessions with KMP+ consultant
- 3 practice sessions as homework in own organisation
- 3 months access to the Mentor+Universe™ Training Toolbox
- 30 sets of workshop cards (A6 size) on loan for workshops and training
Annual facilitator licence fee DKK 2.100 excl. VAT
- Continued access to the Mentor+Universe™ Training Toolbox
- Continued use of the Workshop Cards on loan
- 2 virtual CPD events - Continued Professional Development
- 2 annual coaching sessions with your KMP+ consultant
Want to learn more?
Please provide your details and we will contact you and take your through the various options.