Modern Mentoring is about creating solid, inspirational, and engaging learning processes for mentees as well as for mentors, and ensuring - through a professional framework for the mentoring programme - that the mentoring also provides strategic benefit for the organisation.
Mentoring has been proven to increase employee retention and loyalty. Additionally, professional mentoring programme can:
- Make talents more visible across the organisation.
- Make alternative career paths in the organisation more visible and attractive.
- Bridge gaps - generational gaps, gender gaps, culture gaps and create an inclusive work culture
Want to learn more?
Contact us to hear more about over Mentor+Design Package™
Mentor+Design Package™ - a detailed plan ready for implementation
With the Mentor+Design Package™ we help you decide what type of mentoring fits your strategic agenda, corporate culture and learning objectives.
We offer tailor-made consulting and an external perspective on your programme design. We transfer knowledge and tools to your programme management team, providing them with know-how, insight and advice to develop and validate the design for your mentoring programme.
- Learn how to decide which programme design is best for your strategic purpose and organisational context.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to take on the role as programme manager.
- Learn how to recruit and match mentors and mentees to ensure motivation, engagement and relevant learning.
- Involve stakeholders, develop a strong communication plan, and ensure organisational commitment to mentoring.
What to expect
You will be guided through the design work by by a senior consultant from KMP+ House of Mentoring. With this solution you will receive coaching and advice related to your specific context, strategic agenda, and challenges.
Included in the Mentor+Design Package™
- 8 hours of online consulting, coaching and knowledge transfer to your programme managers, flexibly planned to fit your schedule.
- Checklist for designing best practice mentoring programmes.
- Templates for matching, code of ethics etc.
- 1 follow-up session approx. 6 months after to ensure the mentoring programme has been implemented successfully.
The Five-Phase Model for designing and implementing mentoring programmes
We developed the Five-Phase Model to provide a comprehensive overview of how to design best practice mentoring programmes.
During the process we go through phase 1 and 2 from the Five-Phase Model to ensure that all details of the design are thoroughly considered and decided involving the right stakeholders. The design package ensures that the mentoring programme is adapted to your overall strategic purpose and the needs of the participants. Together we thoroughly review processes, pitfalls and success criteria to ensure maximum benefit from the mentoring programme and develop a clear plan for implementation.