Mentor+ Certificate Training
We have designed a robust Mentor+ Certificate Training that will provide mentors with enhanced skills for facilitating learning and development of others - also in their daily jobs - and add quality to your mentoring programme.
With this training, your mentors will become role models for other mentors in your organisation and be formally reconized for their skills.
Mentors will gain:
- A thorough understanding of their role and responsibility as mentors.
- Skills and tools for successful mentoring conversations.
- Insight into learning processes and skills for facilitating learning.
- Understanding of the ethical aspects of mentoring.
- Awareness of own learning potential through the mentoring collaboration.
The full certificate training can take place either as a stand-alone activity or integrated with a mentoring programme.
Want to learn more?
Send us a request and receive more information on our Mentor+ Certificate Training.
We offer a Basic and an Advanced version of the Mentor+ Certificate Training
At the end of each module/workshop, mentors will evaluate their learning, and at the end of the certificate training mentors will evaluate their own skills in the 10 situational mentor roles - the Mentor's Many Roles.
The full programme includes a total of approx. 20 hours study for the mentors.