Measuring and evaluating your mentoring programme
What is the best way to document the value of a mentoring programme? This is a frequently asked question and a very important one, which focuses on the ability to measure success. Mentoring programmes are established for a purpose - and should deliver results for the organisation as well as for the participants.
At KMP+ House of Mentoring, we have helped many organisations implement mentoring programmes. We always recommend that an evaluation of the programme is made at the end, and that the results are shared with participants and important stakeholders.
The Mentor+Survey™ - an online tool to evaluate your mentoring programme
In 2023, the Mentor+Survey™ was developed on a research project examining the use of mentoring programmes in Scandinavia. Through our continued use of the Mentor+Survey™, we have created what is probably the biggest database in Northern Europe of respondents evaluating their participation in and outcomes from participating in mentoring programmes. Today, we offer a 3rd generation of the Mentor+Survey™.
The Mentor+Survey™ measures and evaluates how well the mentoring programme performs and delivers the desired results. It will help you to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the specific programme.
- Discuss how the specific mentoring programme can become more effective through adjusting and developing certain areas of the programmes.
- Explore where you need to achieve more knowledge and learning to increase the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of your mentoring programme.
- Ensure that the results are documented and communicated to all relevant parties.
How the Mentor+Survey™ works
The survey is conducted through the internet and is answered by all mentors and mentees. The Mentor+Survey™ exist in English, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish.
The survey includes:
- 39 quantitative statements
- 4 qualitative questions + a satisfaction score
- Planning and setup in connection with sending out the survey
- Up to 25 pairs
- Up to 5 additional statements/questions
- Report presenting the results
Start evaluating your mentoring programme today!
Contact us for more information and pricing