Do you want to move your career forward? Would you like to develop your leadership skills?
More professionals these days are actively pursuing mentoring to advance their careers. Whether you are just starting your career or have many years of experience, you will be faced with challenges and questions. With an external mentor, you get a professional discussion partner, who supports, give advice and helps you through the challenges you are facing.
A trusted mentor can help you do the following:
- Accelerate your learning and development
- Develop and strengthen your leadership skills
- Improve your communication skills
- Learn new perspectives – new way of thinking
- Increase your ability to create results
- Build your network
- Advance your career – help clarify your next career step
Personal development in a confidential atmosphere - accelerate your career and learning!
We offer a pool of highly experienced “professional executive mentors”, with extensive business and industry experience. All our mentors are specifically chosen for their extensive professional knowledge and experience, and all have completed a comprehensive mentor training programme. They are leaders with at least 10 years of experience and have a proven track record in developing talents and achieving business results.
Our mentors are motivated and want to use their skills and experience for the benefits of others. Their participation in the programme is voluntary and they do not receive any payment.
How can you use a mentor?
- Extra pair of eyes on your career
- View your challenges from different angles
- Use their own stories as inspiration
- Together, you will explore the challenges and strike new paths to give you a stronger platform and help you reach your goals.
The focus point is you and your career. It is important that you as a mentee take initiative and try to clarify your needs and wishes. In other words, your development depends on your own effort.
- Gain new insights, see different perspectives and use them to act more purposefully and with bigger impact.
- Boost your career actively focusing on your strengths and areas most in need of development.
- Get a comprehensive assessment of your challenges.
- Get to discuss delicate subjects – conflicts, personal behavior, handling bosses and clients as well as professional and organisational issues.
- Realise your true development potential.
GET AN EXECUTIVE BUSINESS+MENTOR
The mentoring programme runs over a 12 month period in which you and your mentor will have 8 sessions. You will plan your meetings directly with your mentor. Throughout the programme there will be supervision from a KMP+ House of Mentoring Consultant to support the process.
It is important to us to match you with the right mentor, who can both support and challenge you. The first step in the process is to arrange a meeting between you and one of our consultants, where you will be introduces to the concept of mentoring, and together you will agree upon the overall purpose and learning goals. Then we will match you with one of our mentors and help you set up the first meeting.
Please get in touch to discuss how an Executive Business+Mentor can support your career development.
Please get in touch whether you are an individual looking for a professional mentor or if you are an organisation looking to source an external mentor pool.
Please contact us for a non-committal meeting
IS YOUR ORGANISATION LOOKING FOR AN EXTERNAL MENTOR POOL?
Some of the challenges when designing a mentoring programme for your high-experienced leaders:
- Not enough potential mentors at the top with the experience gap to offer to your mentees
- Your mentors cannot offer a truly confidential atmosphere
- Your mentors are too close to the performance and promotion decisions
- No potential mentors who possess the necessary competencies and experience
External mentors can still offer the depth of learning and experience that they have gained through their business careers whilst also ensuring that the mentee has the safe and confidential space to explore their personal ambitions.
When using external mentors you gain a bigger pool of potential mentors and you increase the success rate of finding the right match and ensuring a stronger commitment to the process.