The Business+Mentor Training is a stepping stone for new and/or experienced managers who want to enhance their leadership skills. The training gives a new understanding of your own influence as a role model, develops your personal leadership skills and expands your management toolbox.
Business+Mentor Training – enhance your leadership skills to create learning and develop talents!
Business+Mentor Training is based on the Mentor+ Approach and the Mentor+Game™, so as a participant you get a professional approach to mentoring and the mentor role while creating perspectives to the role as a manager.
- Professional and business oriented approach to mentoring and the mentor role
- Deep insight into the purpose, method and application of the mentorship
- Tools and methods for the leadership, coach and mentor role
- New understanding of your own influence as a role model
- Greater insight into your own strengths and emotional intelligence
- Practice in implementing the many perspectives of the mentor role and how to use them in your role as a manager
- Development of your personal leadership
- Create the framework for a professional approach to mentoring by integrating mentoring skills with your personal and professional background, as well as your professional experience
- Possibility of individual supervision on your own expectations, challenges and goals
During the course you will be presented with theory, models, techniques and tools, and the work form combines self-study, cases and training exercises, as well as creating the framework for discussion and exchange of experience. We work with the following topics:
- Definition of mentoring, roles and responsibility
- Establishment of relationship, trust and confidentiality
- The mentoring agreement and establishment of frameworks and objectives
- Qualifications for the role as mentor and manager
- Ethics, dilemmas, boundaries and confidentiality
- The phases of mentoring
- Individual learning processes and learning theory
Provide your details and we will send you and offer: