Online Training for Mentors
Training helps mentors to understand their role supporting, encouraging, and facilitating mentee’s learning and development. It ensures one approach, one language and common understanding of mentoring in the organisation, and the concept of mentoring is put into context and becomes tangible.
With our online Mentor Training Programmes your mentors will get a professional and business-oriented approach to mentoring. They will gain new knowledge, skills, tools, and methodology to act as professional mentors and at the same time develop their leadership skills.
We offer two types of mentor training programmes:
We also offer extra training courses – continued mentoring skill-building. Please contact us to hear more about our Mentor+Mentor Training programmes.
- Insight into the definition and application of Modern Mentoring
- Deep insight into the Mentor’s Many Roles – the 10 situational roles or styles for supporting your mentee’s learning
- Understanding of learning processes and the dilemma of the helping role
- Clear definition of ethics and boundaries for mentoring
- Tools and methods for facilitating learning and growth
All participants will receive a certificate after finishing the online Mentor Training Programme.
Want to learn more?
Contact us to schedule a virtual meeting where we can take your through a demo of the various training options, prices etc.