An important part of a mentoring programme is the programme management. The program management has the overall responsibility of the mentoring programme, and it is the role of the programme management to do follow-ups during the programme, to provide support to mentors and mentees as well as generally ensure quality assurance of the overall mentoring proramme.
Without a programme manager to organise, facilitate and monitor all the activities within the mentoring programme, the success of the programme is limited.
The role and responsibilies of the programme management
- Communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Design the enrollment process.
- Design and facilitate the matching process.
- Design and facilitate the various workshops and development activities.
- On-going supervision.
- Evaluation and documentation of final results in relation to overall objectives.
How to start your programme managers training
The Mentor+Programme Managers Training™ consists of two levels:
Level 1 - The Decision Phase - is designed to help you prepare the programme and create the programme design. You will get the tools to make sure your mentoring programme has a strategic purpose.
Level 2 - The Preparation Phase - is designed to help you start implementing the programme design, and getting ready to kick-off your mentoring programme.
These modules is designed as individual training, however it is possible to paticipate more from same organisation, the training course will adapted to the needs of the Individual client.
The purpose of the these training modules is to create a solid foundation for designing and implementing your mentoring programme.
- Identify how mentoring can support the strategic agenda of the organisation.
- Apply your learning into a mentoring programme design to present to decision makers.
- Designing a specific mentoring programme in detail including processes for communication, recruiting and matching.
- Skills and competences to take on the role as programme manager for the mentoring programme.
Level 1 - The individual training course consists of self-study online learning modules:
- Purpose & strategic intent
- Success criteria
- Target groups & benefits
- Organisational context
- Programme design
- Programme management
Level 2 - The individual training course consists of blended learning modules
- Organisational barriers
- Communication plan
- Recruiting & selection
- Planning of training & learning events
- Planning of programme outline
Start your programme manager training
Level 1 - DKK 4.000 excl. VAT
Level 2 - DKK 6.500 excl. VAT
Special price: DKK 9.500 excl. VAT - when you buy Level 1 & Level 2 together.
Provide your details and we will send you an offer: