Online Training for Mentoring Programme Managers
An important part of a mentoring programme is the programme management - the person or the team with overall responsibility for managing the programme. Many underestimates the role of the programme manager and the work needed to design, plan and run a successful mentoring programme. Without a programme manager with adequate knowledge and resources to organize, facilitate and monitor - there is a high risk that the mentoring programme will not live up to expectations.
With the Mentor+Programme Managers Training™ the Participants will gain knowledge and skills, tools and methodology to design and implement mentoring programmes successfully in your organisation.
We offer the following training programme:
Why should you enroll in the Mentor+Programme Managers Training™
- To gain knowledge about best practice mentoring programmes
- To apply the 5-Phase Model to design your mentoring programme in detail
- To understand the Mentor’s Many Roles that make mentoring tangible and actionable for mentors and mentees
- To learn about how to be a great programme manager and run your mentoring programme successfully
- Identify of how mentoring can support the strategic agenda of your organisation.
- Develop a mentoring programme design to present to your decision makers.
- Plan your implementation in detail including processes for communication, recruiting, matching and evaluation.
- Gain skills and competences to take on the role as programme manager for your mentoring programme.
Want to learn more?
Contact us to schedule a virtual meeting where we can take you through a demo of the various training options, prices etc.