How to design and implement successful mentoring programmes using the Five-Phase Model
With the Mentor+Design Package™ we help you decide what type of mentoring fits your strategic agenda, corporate culture and learning objectives. We use the Five-Phase Model to ensure that all details of the design are thoroughly considered and decided involving the right stakeholders. We transfer knowledge and tools to your programme managers, providing them with insight and skills to manage your mentoring programme.
With 10 hours of online live sessions, flexibly planned to fit the schedule of your mentoring programme, and access to an online library of information, inspiration and tools, Mentor+Design Package™ will provide you with a full programme plan ready to be implemented by your programme management team.
The Five-Phase Model
We developed the Five-Phase Model to provide a comprehensive overview of how to design best practice mentoring programmes. For the mentoring programme to provide optimal learning for participants and impact on the organisation, we recommend a 10-12 month programme with 8-12 mentor/mentee meetings. Learning is a process and requires time to be fully achieved and transformed into new behaviours.
Our approach to mentoring - Modern Mentoring
Modern Mentoring is about creating solid, inspirational and engaging learning processes for menteees as well as for mentors - ensuring strategic benefit for the organisation.
How you benefit
- Learn how to decide which programme design is best for your strategic purpose and organisational context.
- Acquire competences to take on the role as programme manager.
- Learn how to recruit and match mentors and mentees to ensure motivation, engagement and relevant learning.
- Involve stakeholders, develop the communication plan and ensure the organisational commitment to mentoring.
Final outcome: A full mentoring programme design and plan ready to be implemented!
Mentor+Design Package ™ DKK 30.000 excl. VAT
Included in this price:
- 10 hours of online consulting, coaching and knowledge transfer to your programme managers.
- The Mentor+Programme Managers Training™ - online library and self-study modules.
- Up to 5 programme managers in the group.
- 1 coaching session (6 months after) with a KMP+ consultant to ensure the mentoring programme has been implemented successfully.
Want to learn more?
Provide your details and we will send you an offer: