HOW WE CAN HELP
Mentor+ is a method used to create high quality and effective mentoring programmes, which develop people and organisations. The method ensures that the design of the programme always is carefully tailored to meet the organisation’s current situation and that the key stakeholders always are closely involved to make sure the programme has a clear agreed goal and generates the desired results.
Mentor+ contributes with
- Tools and concepts that increase the competences of mentors and mentees which contributes with learning and development throughout the mentoring programmer
- Increases the motivation and engagement of mentors and mentees and the role of mentor becomes concrete, structured and visible
We offer the following mentoring services & activities
Recruiting & matching
Facilitating learning events
Closing & evaluation
Facilitate training licence
We support HR and the programme management
Through virtual or physical meetings, we can help with designing the framework for the mentoring programme and sharing knowledge with the programme management. In addition, support the mentoring programme’s management team (as required) in managing the programme and, for example, dealing with confidentiality issues, supporting individual mentor/mentee couples, etc.
- Clarification of the role of the programme management.
- Design the matching process to ensure appropriate match.
- Establish principles for follow-up and support for mentors and mentors.
- On-going support to HR and programme management – ensures optimal benefit of the programme.
Book a free consultation
Provide your details and we will contact you and take you through the various options.