The Business+Mentor Training is a stepping stone for new and/or experienced managers who want to enhance their leadership skills. The training gives a new understanding of your own influence as a role model, develops your personal leadership skills and expands your management toolbox.
Business+Mentor Training – enhance your leadership skills to create learning and develop talents!
Business+Mentor Training is based on the Mentor+ Approach and the Mentor+Game, so as a participant you get a professional approach to mentoring and the mentor role while creating perspectives to the role as a manager.
The open Business+Mentor Training is also suitable for smaller organisations that wish to retain and develop managers and/or talents as well as specialists, and thereby creating internal role models. The training can also be a base for an internal mentor corps.
The Business+Mentor Training provides you with:
- Professional and business oriented approach to mentoring and the mentor role
- Deep insight into the purpose, method and application of the mentorship
- Tools and methods for the leadership, coach and mentor role
- New understanding of your own influence as a role model
- Greater insight into your own strengths and emotional intelligence
- Practice in implementing the many perspectives of the mentor role and how to use them in your role as a manager
- Development of your personal leadership
- Create the framework for a professional approach to mentoring by integrating mentoring skills with your personal and professional background, as well as your professional experience
- Possibility of individual supervision on your own expectations, challenges and goals
During the course you will be presented with theory, models, techniques and tools, and the work form combines group work, cases and training exercises, as well as creating the framework for discussion and exchange of experience. We work with the following topics:
- Definition of mentoring, roles and responsibility
- Establishment of relationship, trust and confidentiality
- The mentoring agreement and establishment of frameworks and objectives
- Qualifications for the role as mentor and manager
- Ethics, dilemmas, boundaries and confidentiality
- The phases of mentoring
- Individual learning processes and learning theory
We also use the Mentor+Game to train Mentor’s Many Roles. Mentor uses these roles to appropriately according to the situation support and challenge mentee appropriately – in relation to the needs and readiness of the mentee.
Next dates for the Business+Mentor Training
- November 15-16, 2018
By attendance from foreign participants the Business+Mentor Training will be held in English.
Se our other courses and workshops in our course overview.
The course takes place over 2 consecutive days, both days within the time period 9am – 4.00pm.
You should expect time for home preparation between day 1 and 2.
The Business+Mentor Training is held at our venue in Virum.
Price & registration
DKK 11,500 excl. VAT
The price is per participant and includes participant fee, training materials, the book The Mentor+Guide, one set of hand-out cards, diploma and refreshments both days. With more participants from the same company there is a possibility of discount, please contact us for further details.
Please notice that due to the Danish Tax Act we are obliged to charge Danish VAT for events, courses and conferences held in Denmark. This applies to persons and companines both within and outside the EU.
Sign up and register for the Business+Mentor Training
Please note that your enrolment is binding. However, if you are not able to participate, a relevant colleague may take your place. Read our terms and conditions here.
Once you have signed up for the course, we will send you a confirmation of your registration and an invoice.